A beauty so delicate yet so entrancing. She carries with her the kindness of spring and brings back memories and vision of a blooming meadow. Leaving behind a graceful memory. The Juliette bag is designed to be delicate and elegant, inspired by art deco, resonating with history and finesse. We also offer the possibility to dress it up in either feathers or tassels.
BLACK LEATHER (COW)
INTERIOR: YELLOW QUILTED LEATHER (LAMB)
DETACHABLE LINING (OSTRICH FEATHERS, TASSELS)
FRONT AND BACK MADE OF CERAMICS
ZIP FASTENING ALONG TOP
TWO LITTLE POCKETS INSIDE
Height 8.26 in, Width 8.26 in, Depth 3.54 in
Height 21 cm, Width 21 cm, Depth 9 cm
1 in stock
pš.objects handbags are made with leather and ceramics.
To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, follow the instructions below:
- For general cleaning, ceramic parts can be wiped down with warm soapy water and with a non-abrasive cloth. Leather parts should be wiped only with a non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
- Because the ceramics are fragile, handle with care. The handbag should not be dropped.
- Care should be taken so that hard or sharp objects are not dropped onto the ceramics that may break or scratch the ceramic surface.
- Avoid exposing leather parts to humidity and direct sources of heat (e.g. radiators, sun).
- Prevent contact with alcohol (e.g. perfume) and greasy substances (e.g. make-up).
- Prevent contact with any surfaces that could be scratched or damaged by the ceramic parts of the handbag.
- In the glaze, there can appear very slight cracks. This can occur in ceramics and can be visible after some time or when the surface is dirty. This phenomenon is not considered a fault and cannot be taken as a reason for claim. Please, wipe and polish the surface with a wet cloth.
- Store your bag in the dust bag.